How is Tyler Dental Assistant School Different?
Classes fill up fast so contact us today!
Our admissions representatives are more than happy to schedule a campus visit and answer any questions you may have about our program.
We are available 8am-8pm CST on weekdays and 8am-2pm CST on Saturdays.
Steps to a New Career
- Step 1: Make an appointment with an Admissions Representative to tour the facility and fill out the application paperwork.
- Step 2: An Admissions Representative will contact you if you’re accepted into the program.
- Step 3: Pay a deposit to reserve your spot in the class.
- Step 4: Complete your classes and externship, then get ready to start your new career!
- A US high school diploma or GED.
- An up-to-date immunization record.
- A US government-issued photo ID.
- A down payment made before the first day of class.